This Easy Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe is a crowd favorite!
Juicy, tender meatballs are slow cooked in a sweet and savory sauce and is the perfect appetizer for game day, potlucks, or just about any party or gathering where you’d need to make an easy delicious appetizer.
Growing up, my mom used to make this grape jelly meatball recipe for different occasions throughout the years.
She passed down this recipe to me and now I make it for special occasions like the Super Bowl, BBQ’s, and even holiday parties. Whatever the occasion, it’s a delicious, no-fuss appetizer.
With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can create a dish that’s not only convenient but also a crowd-pleaser.
Ingredients you’ll need:
The best part? This delicious recipe is made with only 3 simple ingredients.
- Meatballs– Use Homestyle meatballs and not the Italian style meatballs. These can be found in the freezer section of your local grocery store. You can also use your own homemade meatballs in this recipe. Just make sure they’re already cooked before putting in the slow cooker with the other ingredients.
- Salsa– Use your favorite brand or homemade will work too.
- Grape jelly– We used Welch’s brand grape jelly because it’s our favorite, but any grape jelly will do. You can even try apricot jam or even a can of whole cranberry sauce for a totally different flavor profile.
This 3-ingredient recipe can also be made into a main dish meal by adding cooked rice, mashed potatoes, or my family loves it with Hawaiian sweet rolls and eaten as a meatball sandwich.
How to Make Easy Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
This recipe is pretty straightforward with just 3 simple ingredients.
Add one frozen bag of meatballs, one jar of salsa, and one jar of grape jelly to your slow cooker. Mix everything good. Place lid on.
Turn the slow cooker on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Try these slow-cooker grape jelly meatballs for your next party and watch them disappear!
Other Easy Appetizer Recipes
Add some heat!
For more of a spicy flavor, try adding in some finely chopped jalapeño.
Alternatively, add in a little hot sauce or use hot salsa instead of mild or medium.
Storing Easy Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs
Store leftover meatballs in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator. You also have the option of freezing these meatballs. Place room temperature meatballs in a freezer-safe container or gallon sized freezer bag.
Easy Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
- 1 Slow cooker or Crock-Pot
- 28 oz. bag frozen cooked meatballs, or about 56 count
- 24 oz. jar salsa
- 17 oz. jar Welch's grape jelly, or your favorite brand
- Add everything into slow cooker and give it a good stir. Place lid on.
- Turn on slow cooker to HIGH and cook for about 2-3 hours.
- Alternatively, cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Try this Easy Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe the next time you need a no hassle, easy appetizer.
Did you try this easy recipe? Please leave us a review and comment down below and let us know if you made this recipe.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care for now and Happy eating!
Copyright © The Tickled Tastebud. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to like back to this post for the original recipe and directions.