Looking for an appetizer that is not only easy but will impress your guests? Then, you definitely have to make these Cranberry Brie Bites. These bites are so easy, delicious, and make a great appearance out on the food table. You and your guests won’t be able to stop eating them!
We came up with this recipe after Thanksgiving with the left over cranberry sauce that we had on hand. With just a few more simple ingredients, we had ourselves some awesome little appetizers.
These appetizers work great for any holiday party, really. These would also be the perfect appetizer for Super Bowl parties, birthday parties, or to have on hand when friends come by for a little get together.
A combination of the creamy brie, tart cranberry sauce, and the salty bacon stuffed inside a flaky pastry cup makes this appetizer simply irresistible. Also, the small sprig of fresh rosemary isn’t just for garnish, it enhances all the other flavors really well.
TIP: When it comes to the dough, we bought a tube of crescent dough that was already in sheet form. However, if you can only find crescent dough that’s pre cut in triangles, simply roll the dough out and pinch seems together to form one whole sheet. Then, proceed to cut into 12 squares.
Making Cranberry Brie Bites
First, preheat the oven to 375° F.
Roll out the crescent dough sheet and cut dough into 12 squares.
Grease muffin pan with butter or cooking spray and place dough square in each muffin well.
Place a block of brie cheese, about an inch in size in the middle of the dough.
Then, add cranberry sauce equally to the tops of each cheese square.
Last, sprinkle the chopped bacon and candied pecans on top. Sprinkle on chopped up fresh rosemary
Bake for 12 minutes at 375° degrees or until dough is a light golden brown around the edges.
Optional, as a garnish add a small sprig of rosemary to the tops of each cranberry brie bite, if desired.
Can these be stored?
Yes. Place these appetizers in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
These can be reheated by microwaving for about 20-30 seconds or in the toaster oven for several minutes on low temp.
Make sure you have something to drink while eating these yummy savory bites. Serve these Cranberry Brie Bites with our delicious and oh-so easy to make Crock-Pot Holiday Punch.
Cranberry Brie Bites
- muffin pan
- 1 tube crescent dough sheet
- 6-8 oz. brie cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2/3 c. whole cranberry sauce, homemade or canned
- 1/8 c. chopped bacon, cooked
- 1/4 c. chopped candied pecans
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh rosemary for garnish on top, optional
Making Cranberry Brie Bites
- First, preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Roll out the crescent dough sheet and cut dough into 12 squares.
- Grease muffin pan with butter or cooking spray and place dough square in each muffin well.
- Place a block of brie cheese, about an inch in size in the middle of the dough.
- Then, add cranberry sauce equally to the tops of each cheese square.
- Last, sprinkle the chopped bacon and candied pecans on top. Sprinkle on chopped up fresh rosemary
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375° degrees or until dough is a light golden brown around the edges.
- Optional, as a garnish add a small sprig of rosemary to the tops of each cranberry brie bite, if desired.
Did you make this recipe? Let us know and give this recipe a rating down below.
Keep in touch! Make sure and subscribe to our email list, it’s free and easy! That way you’ll always get our latest recipes fresh from our kitchen.
Follow us! Come check us out and get even more recipes on our Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. And if you make this recipe, or any of our other recipes, tag us at @thetickledtastebud so we can see your pics. 😍
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Come back again soon!
Copyright © The Tickled Tastebud. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to like back to this post for the original recipe and directions.