Tis the season for sweets! This Creamy Candy Cane Fudge is the perfect sweet treat for Christmas. It is creamy, as the name suggests, and filled with the cool flavor of crushed candy canes.
This Candy Cane Fudge only takes a few simples ingredients and is soo easy to whip up.
Even if you’re not too fond of peppermint, I can assure you that this fudge is on the milder side, so you won’t be overwhelmed by the intense peppermint flavor.
As I mentioned before, this is like the easiest candy to make. And it’s perfect for giving away as gifts for the holidays.
You could put some of these Creamy Candy Cane Fudge in along with other cookies and candies in a cute little tin or wrapped box. I would love receiving something like this for Christmas.
Another holiday treat that you’d love this Christmas season is our Gingerbread Scones. They’re gluten-free, soft, and have that delicious warm-spiced flavor from the molasses and ginger…super yummy!
Making Easy Candy Cane Fudge
Start by combining white chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
Keep frequently stirring until mixture is completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
Add in the peppermint extract and crushed candy canes and give it a good stir to mix everything.
Use an 8″ or 9″ baking pan and line it with either aluminum foil or parchment paper (I used parchment paper) and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour the chocolate mixture onto the foil or parchment paper and evenly spread.
Optional: Sprinkle the top with red sanding sugar or sprinkles, if desired.
Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set up before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
How to Store the Fudge
This fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week to two. I don’t think this fudge will last that long because it is so addicting!
Creamy Candy Cane Fudge
- 16 oz. white chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- red sanding sugar or sprinkles, optional
- Combine chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add in peppermint extract and crushed candy canes and stir until combined.
- Place aluminum foil or parchment paper in an 8" or 9" baking pan. Spray the foil or paper with cooking spray and pour the chocolate mixture into pan.
- Spread the mixture out evenly in pan. Sprinkle the top with red sanding sugar or sprinkles (optional).
- Chill fudge for at least two hours before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
These pictures below are perfect for saving to your Pinterest boards. While you’re there, follow us on our Pinterest account as well.
You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram. If you make this Candy Cane Fudge, make sure to tag us at @thetickledtastebud and use the hashtag #thetickledtastebud so we can see your beautiful pics.
Leave us a comment down below if you end up making this delicious fudge; we’d love to hear from you 🙂
Copyright © The Tickled Tastebud. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to like back to this post for the original recipe and directions.