- 2 16 oz. cans refried beans
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. salsa
- 1 1 oz. packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 c. shredded medium cheddar cheese, (or your fav.)
- 2 c. shredded pepper jack cheese, (or your fav.)
- sriracha sauce to taste, optional
- hot sauce to taste, optional
Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x13" baking dish and set aside.
In a large bowl, add in refried beans, sour cream, and softened cream cheese. Blend it well by hand or for best results, use a hand mixer.
Add in the salsa and taco seasoning mix and stir to combine. Optional: add in hot sauce, sriracha sauce, or chili powder to add a little heat.
Spoon bean mixture into 9x13" baking dish and spread evenly around with spatula.
Top with shredded cheeses and bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Enjoy!
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 456mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 506IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 407mg | Iron: 1mg